Notice of Liability
Data Privacy Statement
§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) We shall hereinafter provide information on the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all the data that identifies you, e.g. name, address, email addresses and web user behaviour.
(2) The responsible party as defined by Art. 4 Para 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is [MAG Cosmetics GmbH represented by Dr Silke Granzow] (see our legal information). Contact our Data Protection Officer at [email@example.com] or at our postal address by addressing the “Data Protection Officer”.
(3) In order to respond to your queries we shall store the data that you share when you contact us by email or by filling a contact form (your email address, if applicable your name and telephone number). We shall delete the data collected in this context after storage becomes redundant, or shall restrict processing in the presence of statutory retention obligations.
(4) The respective procedures involved for the following are stated hereunder in detail for your information: if we need to resort to third party services to process individual aspects of our offer, or want to use your data for advertising purposes. We shall also at the same time mention the stipulated storage duration criteria.
§ 2 Your Rights
(1) You have a right to the following from us in connection with your personal data:
– Right to information,
– Right to rectify or delete data,
– Right to restrict processing of data,
– Right to object to the processing of data,
– Right to data portability.
(2) You have the additional right to complain about our processing of your personal data to a supervisory authority for data protection.
§ 3 Collection of personal data upon visiting our website
(1) In case of a purely informative visit to our website, i.e. when you do not register or send us any other information we only collect personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you want to take a look at our website, we will collect the following data technically needed to display our website and ensure stability and safety (legal basis: Art. 6 Para 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR/DS-GVO):
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time difference zone in relation to GMT
– Content of the request (specific page)
– Access status / HTTP status code
– Data volume transmitted each time
– The website from where the request originates
– Operating system and its interface
– Browser software language and version.
(2) Apart from the data mentioned above, our website stores cookies in your computer when you visit the website. Cookies are small text files assigned to the browser you are using that are stored in your hard drive, and the medium through which certain information flows back to the site that has put these cookies (in this case by us). Cookies cannot run programmes or introduce viruses to your computer. They serve merely to make internet services user friendly and more effective on the whole.
a) This website uses the following kinds of cookies, the scope and functionality of which is explained hereunder:
– Transient cookies (under b)
– Persistent cookies (under c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically erased when you close the browser; they in particular include session cookies. They store what is called a session ID which helps collate the various queries from your browser into a common session. This helps us identify your computer when you return to our website. The session cookies are erased when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are erased by default after a set period that varies depending on the cookie. Cookies can be deleted at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure browser settings as you desire and can, for instance, block third party cookies or all kinds of cookies. Please be advised that this may possibly not allow you to use all the functions of this website.
e) We install cookies to be able to identify you on repeat visits to the website, if you have an account with us. Otherwise you will have to log in afresh at each visit.
f) The flash cookies used are not generated by your browser, but by your flash plug-in. Furthermore, we use HTML 5 storage objects that are stored in your terminal device. These objects store the required data irrespective of the browser you use, and do not have a default expiry time. If you want to block flash cookie processing, you have to install a corresponding add-on, for e.g. “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash Killer Cookie for Google Chrome. You can block HTML 5 storage object access by setting your browser on the private mode. We also advise you to regularly delete your cookies and browser history manually.
§ 4 Google Web Fonts
This page uses so-called web fonts provided by Google for the uniform display of fonts. The Google Fonts are installed locally. There is no connection to Google servers.